Small Business may not have the money to spend on advertising, or their target market is not conducive to the kind of advertising they can afford. For example your ROI on FaceBook ads will not be high if you are doing a Business To Business product focused on a particular niche of a particular industry.
As a Small Business ourselves (at least at the moment) we are acutely aware of the needs of Small Business in customer acquisition. We have assembled a suite of tools we use ourselves and use in conjunction with our subscribers to help them get their customer acquisition costs low. What follows is a brief list of the tools we use and offer as well as a description of what that tool or service does for us and how we integrate that into our subscriber solutions. We have spent over a year evaluating many different tools and services both from our own viewpoint but from the viewpoint of our subscribers and our ability to integrate these into subscriber solutions as well.
- Liferay Portal and Liferay Web Content Management - Ths is a core part of our Software as a Service suite offered by O4SaaS.com It gives us the ability to create web sites that are interactive and easily customizable. The sites we have created for our customers have much the same look and feel as any site on the web, and our staff can give our subscribers the same look and feel. The Web Content Management system can also give you data driven capabilities and that includes support for A/B testing, AWeber Opt In mailing list features as well as video and just about anything you have seen elesewhere. You can learn more about it at web-content-management
- AWeber - Create profitable customer relationships for your business! AWeber's email marketing tools like professional email signup forms & autoresponder services make it easy for you to build your email list and stay in touch with prospects. You Can Have More Sales, Too? Helping over 120,000+ businesses like ours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years. Take a Free Test Drive today!
- Wealthy Affiliate - Having tools like Web Content Management, a Portal and AWeber are fine, especially if you are an IT professional, you can do very well with these alone, but those Small Businesses that are not IT professionals, need a little help. Wealthy Affiliate - Is an online business community centered on Intenet Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Training. Literally everything you might need to learn can be found on this site, from others in your same boat that will share ideas and help you with your problem to full training courses that teach you how to use the various tools available to you. Just one of the courses is a 10 day online course to teach you about affiliate marketing, Click here to see it.
- Buffer - So how do you get the word out. You have followed the guidance gleaned from above, you have your own web site and blog, but how do you get people to notice? We use Buffer and with it we can post to 12(free), 25-250 (for fee) separate sites including Facebook (individual and company / product pages, LinkeIn, Twitter, and many others. What is Buffer? Buffer makes it easy to share great pictures, videos and links with your prospects, customers, friends and followers across your social networks. Buffer lets you quickly share content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and App.net on your computer or mobile phone. The most important feature is that we can post directly from our browser and schedule the post to the target sites at the time and days we choose to get the most exposure. Especially helpful since we are in the Philippines and many of our prospective customers are 12 hours different time zones.
- Social Oomph - Social Media is just about the best way to get the word out and along with Buffer we use Social Oomph to Bulk upload and schedule thousands of updates in one easy step. Click Scheduled Updates, Bulk Upload Updates in the menu. One of the best features is the management of followers, and you can target them in bulk instead of having to copy and paste your posts for each one and send them Direct Messages.
So how do these help our subscribers? We don't just give you the links and let you sink or swim, we will be with you each step of the way and even our lowest cost package for Small Business includes 8 hours of professional services to assist you along the way.