Every month, Openbravo creates, packages, QA tests, documents, and releases an official Openbravo 3 Maintenance Pack (MP), which your O4BO System Administrator installs into your ERP instance, MP16 is now available in 'QA Approved' maturity status.
Key new features
MP16 contains these key new features:
- Improvements in definition of Bank Account information: Bank Account section of the Financial Account is unified with the Bank Account tab of the Business Partner window, exposing fields that allow entry of the account in the international format. The ability to automate how the account number is displayed has been added via a new Bank Account Format field.
- Write-off limit: Ability to define a write-off amount limit, per financial account
- Enhancements in Asset Management: Depreciation flag in asset group: Depreciation can now be specified at the asset group level.
- Enhancements in Asset Management: Static assets in tree: An asset can be defined as static, which prevents you from being able to move it within the asset tree.
- Read only exchange rate and amount: You can now turn off the ability to edit the exchange rate via a preference.
MP16 contains 159 defect corrections, listed here.
Above, we've just pulled together the highlights. Here are the complete release notes for this monthly Maintenance Pack.